St. Paul’s School is a K-12 Episcopal college preparatory school. It was founded in 1849 by St. Paul’s Church as an outreach ministry to poor boys. Its campus is now in Brooklandville, Maryland. Today, St. Paul’s is co-ed through the fourth grade, and all-male from fifth through twelfth grade. St. Paul’s School for Girls is an all-girls 5-12 Episcopal college preparatory school. The Benevolent Society of St. Paul’s Church founded a precursor to this girl’sschool in 1799. The current campus is adjacent to St. Paul’s School and was created in 1959. St. Paul’s Church still maintains its longstanding relationship with these schools with the Rector serving on both Boards of Trustees.
Our cemetery is a 2.4 acre walled burial ground in south-central Baltimore at Redwood and Martin Luther King Boulevard. Laid out in 1799, Old St. Paul’s Cemetery is one of the two oldest cemeteries in Baltimore. Samuel Chase, John Eager Howard, George Armistead, and Francis Scott Key (later moved) were buried in the cemetery.